Saturday, May 14, 2005

Sleep deprived but feeling fresh

I thought that being up last night would catch me dragging today.

Nope! I was able to get back to sleep. Probably from 5:45am to 7am. 7am?

"Ma-ee?"

My Bear called softly to me. Who could ignore a sweet call like that?

The boy played with a sad looking (ex-helium filled) balloon from last night's neighborhood gathering, while I made breakfast. Pancakes. Sausage. Milk. Juice. And for me? Some heavy duty coffee.

Thankfully, after breakfast the Hubs went to the grocery store with the Bear. The Princess stayed with me. I cleaned up the kitchen (the way I like it to be). Then I took a nice HOT shower. Shaved my legs. Blow dried my hair (I never seem to style it nowadays). Put on my make-up. I'm fresh and clean and smelling nice.

Alas...the Hubs is back with the boy. Got to get those groceries put away.

I do believe we're taking off in a bit to buy the Princess a new bicycle!

Have a WONDERFUL day!

No comments: