Friday, July 15, 2005

Guess who I'm seeing today? [updated]

My Mom and LilSis!

That's right people! I'm having visitors. Overnighters!

It's going to be awesome. The kidlings are going to have SO much fun. I've already told the Princess that they'll be flying in today. This morning. She's older so she totally understands. The Bear? He's oblivious to it.

I'm picking them up around 9:30am. We're going to head to the grocery store on the way home. I want them to help me pick out food supplies they'll want. Then we'll probably play for a bit in the backyard. Get the Bear down for a nap. Then head out for a driving tour after that. Then it'll be dinner once the Hubs gets home.

I'm just so excited they're coming out. My Dad? He's staying home. They're still getting the process of getting their new floors installed downstairs, so he didn't want to commit to the trip and then back out. We'll see him over Labor Day weekend.

I'm so happy!

No comments: