Friday, August 12, 2005

Whistle while you work...

All you parents out there can relate to this I'm sure. A child will gravitate to a particular video/DVD. They can watch it over and over and over again.

My son? My Bear? His favorite is....

SNOW WHITE!

I am not kidding you!

"HI-HO?"

"HI-HO?"

This is how he asks me to put on the video.

Here is photographic evidence that the video has made it's way into our lives. In the first show, the boy carrying a Little Tykes hammer over his shoulder. His 'dwarf' outfit is accessorized with his sisters too small purple slippers that look like UGGS and his brown stocking cap (since we don't have any pointy ones). The second shot shows him continuing his march around the kitchen. The last shot is of him laughing hysterically because he was tired of me trying to take photos of him and he was hiding from me!

No comments: