Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ew...yucky!

Warning: This post might have too much body information for some!


Oh my heaven!

"Pee-uw!"

I am so gaseous today! I don't know why. I don't normally have to toot so much but (gaul darn it all!) the stuff has to come out. And boy is it...stinky. If it wasn't me polluting the air, I would be disgusted. But it is me!

Thankfully, I'm not having the issues that Very Mom is dealing with in her household.

I've got gas but the Hubs is constipated. He finally broke down and mentioned it last night.

Hubs: "I've ben having problems for 3 days now."

Me: "With what?"

Hubs: "I want to GO but nothing really happens."

Me: "You mean you're constipated?"

Hubs: "Yeah."

Me: "Oh. You mean nothing has been coming out?"

Hubs: Little pellets, but that's it."

I didn't know what to tell him. Drink more water. Eat a bunch of salad. He's an adult, he should know what to do. He should be grateful though. At least it's just 3 days worth of backup. It's not like he's just had a c-section and hasn't gone in 5 days. Right ladies?

But let me tell you that I did have to take care of my very first....floatie. Those of you with kids KNOW what I'm referring to.

I took the Bear to the park this morning. We met up with a neighbor and her two boys. We stayed for about 1-1/2 hours before it got too hot (even in the shade). The Bear and I got home and we both needed to cool down. I filled the tub and set him in there with some bath toys. I jumped into the shower (right next to the tub). Didn't take me long to get cooled off so I let the Bear continue to 'play' in the big tub. I got dressed and glanced over to him. He was bent over looking at something. I walk closer...

There was a huge log!

Yes. The Bear took a dump in the big tub. MY TUB! I quickly took the piece out and flushed it down the toilet.

"Poo-poo? All gone?"

Yes my little boy. Your poo-poo is now all gone. Down into the pipes. But I had to drain the tub. Rinse him off with clean water. Get him dressed. And then...deal with sanitizing my tub. YUCK!

Thankfully, he did have one solid piece. The second time he went today was a gooey mess. I can't even BEAR to think how I would have handled that disaster.

No comments: