Wednesday, September 28, 2005

In and out...busy...busy...[update]

I don't really have time to relax today.

I've got things to do. Places to go. People to meet.

7:30am - Leave house to drop Princess off at school

8:30am - Arrive home

8:30-9:30am - Get gussied up

9:30am - Leave house to drop Bear off at Daddy's work

10:00am - Leave Bear with Daddy

10:30am - Interview

11:30am - Pick up Bear from Daddy's work Lunch with Bear and Daddy

12:00pm - Lunch with Bear at home

12:30pm - Put Bear down for nap (hopefully)

12:45-1:25pm2:00pm - Search internet for jobs - listen to the Bear talk over the monitor

1:25pm - Get Bear out of crib

1:26pm - Let Bear loose in playroom

2:15pm - Wake Bear up. Leave house to pick up Princess

2:30pm - Pick up Princess from school

3:30pm - Princess' 5year peds appt

4:30pm - Drive home (in traffic) Meet up with the Hubs & eat dinner at Outback Steakhouse

5:30pm - Have dinner Drive home in traffic

6:00-7:15pm - Play with kiddos

7:15pm - Get kids ready for bed

That's my day. Somewhere in there I've got to celebrate my birthday too. Yeah. That's today. I'm old!

Hopefully there won't be any bumps in my 'plan' for the day. But I'm sure stuff won't work out the way I've got it set up in my mind.

P.S. And that gas feeling? I've still got it! Dang it all! I hope I don't need to let one loose during my interview! That is SO not the way to make a first impression, eh?

No comments: