Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Amazing Race - Family

Okay, who else watched this 2-hour episode?

Sorry to say that the Black Family was eliminated last night. But they tried hard. I found it most endearing when the little guy went to fetch water and he ended up almost falling into the puddle. His Dad came to his rescue and pulled him up by the back of his jacket. Didn't embarrass the little guy either. He told him he did a good job.

Aiello Family - This old guy with his 3 sons-in-law? Whoa! The old guy reminds me of Frank from Trading Spaces.

Godlewski Family - These sisters are a crack up! What did one of the other teams call them? "Desperate Housewives!"

Weaver Family - Strong family. No internal bickering. The Mom is strong. They are all holding up after the loss of their father/husband. They did a great job. I just felt bad when their cart's brakes failed and it ran over the Mom. I'm sure it scared those 3 kids.

Bransen Family - This man with his three daughters? Seems like the girls get along. I wonder if when he looks at his daughters he just sees them when they were little or as they are now?

Linz Family - You'd think this group of 3 brothers and their sister would have placed in the top 3, but no! They overshot their 'strength' and ended up on the tail end of this leg.

Schroeder & Rogers Family - 2 parents and a girl and a boy. I really couldn't tell the difference between them.

Gaghan Family - These two parents with their two little kids...ROCK! Where the Linz family failed, these two parents hauled with no problems. It was priceless when these parents stoicly pulled their cart past the Aiello Family while the two kidlings sang "She'll be coming 'round the mountain". But those two kids can run!

Paolo Family - What can I say about this group? I'm embarrassed for them. To have the sons yelling at their Mom. And they do it all the time. It's like they think it's okay. How rude is that? Why doesn't the Dad step in and set down the law? Anyway...I guess that's how their family dynamic works. I just can't imagine if it was me. One thing I did disagree with was when the Mom said "Can we hurry this up?" when some guys were folding the American Flag. Now THAT was disrespectful.

No comments: