Tuesday, October 18, 2005

pathetically unattached

At the moment I'm taking a 20 minute break from the job. I ate lunch today! The first time I've made myself something instead of grabbing a bag of whatever out of the pantry. It was stew. Sure, it was from a can...but it was good. Can you believe that I've got TWO computers on right now? Right beside each other? I'm keeping the work laptop for work. But since I'm taking a break I turned our personal desktop on.

I am SO behind in reading my favorite blogs! I feel so left out!

But alas...work has me dragging by the nails. I'm still bone tired. Last night (at 1:30am) the Bear woke up coughing. That coughing that you know isn't going to stop? The kind of cough that keeps on tickling as you lay there flat on the bed? I went up and got him. I sat on the couch so he could fall back asleep. What's pathetic is that I had just thrown myself into bed at midnight after finishing up some work. So I got almost 1-1/2 hours of real sleep. Then I got a couple more hours of restless sleep. Now how comfortable can YOU sleep with 35 pounds on top of you?

The good thing is? The Bear didn't cry yesterday or today when I dropped him off at daycare. Yeah! Small victories. You gotta love it!

No comments: