Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Shuffle here and there

The ILs have found a resolution with their problem kitchen. You know. The one my MIL has been contemplating on renovating for 2 years?

The solution? They're selling their house and buying another one. The other house? My BILs house.

You get the title of this entry now?

So...my BIL and his fiancee are selling their house. They are buying one in the city where my BIL will be starting his new (which starts November 1st). My ILs will be buying my BIL & his fiancee's house.

The only problem I see with this? My BILs house is 10 miles further out than my ILs current home. This means a longer commute for them both. And my MIL? She doesn't like to drive at night. AND she doesn't drive on freeways. So any time savings she'd get by driving on the freeway will be spend on regular streets.

But my BILs house? It's really nice. The kitchen/family room area is spacious. The living is huge. The dining room area is cute. And they've got a pool out back. I do hope they'll be happy there.

No comments: