Friday, November 18, 2005

Don't do that...you're making me look bad...

This is what my cool chick neighbor down the street said to me one evening. As I was rolllig the huge trash container to the curb. She and her husband were out for a walk.

Apparently, she has never lifted a finger to take out the trash container for the twice a week pick-up. She's never taken out the big container to the curb in their entire marriage! SIX years people! That amazes me.

She and her husband caught me the next week. I had finished cleaning up the kitchen and noticed the kitchen trash container was 3/4 full. So I pulled it out and walked it to the curb where the BIG container was already stationed.

"Seriously. Stop doing that!"

He-he-he....gotta love it. A simple thing like taking the trash out is making her look bad. I just love her!

No comments: