Thursday, January 26, 2006

Girls only

My husband and my son are gone.

Not gone. Gone.

They drove up to see my ILs. Actually, to help them MOVE. Remember?

Anyhow, they left around 4pm. And it's been SO nice.

The Princess and I went to Tar-jay and meandered through the store for 45 minutes. We got lipstick for me. Contact paper for an art project. And an insulated water container for her lunch. That's it! 45 minutes! Oh yeah....I forgot that darn banana-nut loaf from the indoor Starbucks.

We got home and neither of us was hungry. So...only the art projects at hand. She helped me cut up paper and photos. Then she helped me cut around the protected pieces of paper & photos after I put them all between sheets of contact paper. Who needs those fancy laminating machines? Contact paper works just as well.

We ended up eating a not-so-healthy dinner. Mini corn dogs. At 7:15pm. Uh...normally we would already be upstairs getting prepped for bathtime. He-he-he....

But she is now safely snoozing (read that as snoring) upstairs.

And me? I was able to get some work done. AND now I'm able to surf the net without anyone bothering me!

It is so nice when it's just the girls!!!!

No comments: