Monday, February 6, 2006

Code Black

So THAT is what it means!

For those of you who don't watch Grey's Anatomy you might as well stop reading....

Bailey is having her baby! I thought it was the cutest when George was gazing into the room while Bailey's cervix was being examined by Addison. And George didn't warn the Chief before HE looked into the room. And then McDreamy also got a good look. He-he-he! But both George and the Chief were ecstatic that Bailey was IN the hospital. Just her presence seemed to make them feel settled.

Totally weird that Burke doesn't want to call McDreamy by his first name. But will allow Mrs. McDreamy first name privileges. Just because Burke doesn't like him. It must be a matter of respect. He doesn't respect McDreamy even though the two have had surgeries together. I found that interesting. Burke can be cordial but not friendly. Makes him more like Cristina. Makes them being a couple less odd.

I couldn't believe that Addison was so calm about it all when she went into that elevator with George & Izzy.

"Yes. It's bad."

What I thought was crazy was Izzy's take on the whole thing.

"Cristina & Mere are do-ers. We watch. We're watchers."

And then she goes and does her business with Alex.

What was shocking was that the anesthesiologist left. He just left. He acted all nicey-nice showing the paramedic (Christina Ricci) how to squeeze that bag. And then he walked out. Can you believe it? How the heck was she supposed to squeeze that bag with one hand? A hand that had a glove on it. And I'm sure she was sweating bullets underneath it. That got me SO mad!

It also made me upset that Bailey's husband was injured. All in his excitement to get to the hospital. And strong, strong Bailey breaking down broke my heart!

"I can't do this without him..."

She's a tough cookie but she is like every other tough career woman. Hard shell. Professional. Precise. But all gooey inside. I adore her more because of that vulnerability!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

No comments: