Sunday, February 5, 2006

It only took 2 people this time

The last time we all went to get family haircuts, it was a fiasco.

The Bear was NOT a happy camper.

He sat on my lap where I held him sitting straight forward. And to keep him from jumping down off the stool.

The Hubs had to hold the Bear's head in position.

Then there was the poor stylist who had to cut my little guy's hair.

THREE adults to cut a 2 1/2 year old's hair.

Yesterday morning?

The Bear sat on the booster seat all by himself.

The Hubs held his chin forward.

The stylist worked quickly around and got the job done.

There was only a bit of protesting towards the end. I could tell my little guy was at the end of his 'brave' rope. His face was all screwed up in a tight pout. He was trying his hardest to keep his face forward but his little feet were swinging back and forth in protest.

But the job got done in less than 15 minutes.

It was a much better experience this time around. Halleluia!

No comments: