Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Help me decide!

I know you parents will have an opinion on this one.

Which vacuum cleaner should I buy?

Dyson? Electrolux canister? Oreck?

Here's my situation. I have a two story house. Downstairs it's mostly tile. We have 3 large area rugs downstairs along with the carpet that's in the master bedroom. It's all carpet upstairs (where the kids' rooms and their play area are located) except in the kids' bathroom. And I've got some thick carpet. It's got the short and long fibers for texture.

I need something that'll allow me to transition from the area rugs to the tile with no problems but STILL be able to get the dirt and debris that's in the thick carpet. I also want to be able to use this thing to grab up the food particles that the kiddos inevitably drop around the kitchen and breakfast table (no food allowed anywhere else - THANK GOODNESS!).

HELP!

Don't forget that I live in Arizona. So there's dust and dirt that gets in near the doorways.

So what do you all think? Opinions? Suggestions?

No comments: