Friday, February 10, 2006

Mommy's Night Out

I know couples that have a schedule of when each person goes out with their friends.

It can be a couple that has just married. It can be a couple with kids.

The Hubs and I have never had any kind of personnal time-out schedule.

I might start to have one though.....

Last night, I went to BUNCO!

The ladies in this housing subdivision started a list of interested people at last subdivision pizza party gathering. And it turns out they've got enough interest.

I am a SUB. This means when any of the regulars can't make it they call one of us.

So last night, my neighbor across the street was hosting and had a last minute cancellation. Since I'm just yards away from her she gave me a call. And WAA-LA! I was going out.

It was fun. We just played and had candy. And liquor. I had 3 small glasses of zinfandel. I must say that I was very relaxed.

But it was great. We all were happy to get out of our regular routine. We laughed quite a bit. It's not a totally competitive bunco group. I've heard that some bunco clubs are SO competitive.

I got home by 9:15pm. I was able to watch most of ER.

I'm hoping they call me again when someone can't make it!

No comments: