Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Through the wee hours

How pathetic am I?

I JUST logged off my work computer 5 minutes ago.

It's 1:15 am. That's right. It's after 1 in the morning.

What's even more pathetic? The last thing I did on my work computer was have an IM conversation with a co-worker.

That's right. We BOTH were working.

Thankfully, I had good news for him. What he thought was a boatload of missing data? WAS NOT missing. Now he can sleep easy and not worry all night long. AHHHH...

I had a good answer for him!

But work is the reason I haven't been creating entries more regularly. It's been busting me big time. The latest I've stayed up is about 4:30am. I did that Friday night and Saturday night. What's pathetic is that I woke up between 8:30am - 9am the next morning -- both times. Of course, I laid down with the Bear for his nap. I got an hour each day this weekend.

I can't stay up THAT late during the workweek though. I have to get the kids ready for the day. And then I have to work. On the weekends, the Hubster can handle the kids and amuse them.

But hopefully in the next month of so the work will die down a little.

HOPEFULLY....

[crossing fingers and toes]

No comments: