Monday, April 3, 2006

And since I'm talking about sleep....

I still haven't been getting enough. I've worked every day for the last three weeks (except for the 1 1/2 days that I visited my family). EVERY DAY!

And it's so much easier getting work done while the hubs and the kids are gone for the day. OR are asleep. That's right. I've been working way past the time everyone else is asleep.

Not hard to do when the kidlings are in bed by 7:45pm.

But way later than the hubs?

Let's take the fiasco of last night. I was online working. I hadn't check my email for a bit. Around 7pm I logged into email. The guys who work for me and come in on Sunday to do work? Went home sick. And didn't finish the work they were supposed to. Work that we NEED first thing Monday morning. The solution? I HAD TO DO IT.

About 9:30pm, the Hubs told me he was going to bed. I told him I'd be another hour.

Didn't happen.

Four hours later I slid under the covers. Did you catch that? At 1:30am, I finally made it into bed. And I still had to wake at 6am with the kidlings.

But I'll try hard to get caught up with all our projects. Only so I can get some more sleep....

No comments: