Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rude kids....

Today we went to a neighborhood girl's (Allie) birthday party.

They had it at their house. Not the park. Not at some kiddo fun place. So the Princess and I walked across the street around 1:20pm. The party started at 1pm, but it was going to run until 4pm so we weren't too late.

We walk in there to find the kids running around. Like maniacs.

The kids at the party were in the full-day kindergarten class with Allie. And they were all type A personalities. Me. Mine. Alpha types. The kind of kids my daughter tends to shy away from. So she chose to hang out with me for about an hour.

But I digress....

What was irritating for me was to walk into my friends' home to hear

"You have the most boring-est party ever!"

This was a little girl who said this to the birthday girl.

Now how RUDE is that? The party started at 1pm. And it was only about 1:25pm!

I couldn't and still can't get my brain around it. That the girl was so mean about it. CRAZY!

Now what's the oddest or most rude thing you've heard at a birthday party?

No comments: