Tuesday, April 4, 2006

T minus one month and counting....

My younger sister gets married in about a month.

A MONTH!

They had their family wedding shower two weekends ago. And I went with the Princess.

I don't know when my sister's fiancee is having his bachelor's party.

There's just so little time now.

I have my bridesmaid dress. I need to get some undercloths though. You know....slimming pieces of undergarments. Things that'll hide the bumps where no bumps should be. To hide the flaws of a Mommy of two body. AND I need a good push up bra! Gotta get me down to Victoria's Secret!

I've got to bring the PRincess to get her flower girl dress altered. The lenght fits...it's just the circumference that is WAY too big on her.

We got the Bear measured for his little tux.

I made reservations at the hotel where the reception is being held. After the wedding ceremony, there will be a couple hours before the reception starts. YOu know...time for photos and what not. We're going to also use that time to check into the hotel and freshen up. AND to crash heavily when the party is over. Also, we can put the kidlings and my hubby to bed while I continue to party on with my side of the family.

I still don't know what my parents are going to do after my sister gets married though. Haven't heard any REAL plans.

No comments: