Monday, May 22, 2006

Bathing suit weather?

Yes. It's true.

Yesterday our city "officially" hit 100 degrees.

Today I will be in a bathing suit today. In about 3 hours.

[gulp]

With clothes on, I look okay. I'm a size 6. Some folks would jump for joy with that number size. But it's how I look without clothes that frightens me. AFter birthing two kids, this body is not the same "shape" as it once was.

But I should be okay.

The event I'll be at is the last field trip for my daughter's school. They're going to a park with a pool next to it.

So I'll be driving my girl over around 9:30am and staying there until about noon. I am not letting her go to a pool without me or my hubby. Not when there are a bunch of other banshees running around. No way. No how!

It'll be an interesting morning though.

Hopefully it'll be fun for all!

Thank goodness it'll be just a bunch of kids and their moms!

No comments: