Thursday, May 4, 2006

Summer School!

I've been on the hunt for a summer school for the Princess.

She is NOT going to be staying home with me all summer long. She'll be bored by the end of the 10th day at home. I know her. I know me too. I'm going to be WAY too busy to entertain her. To give her the attention she deserves.

I read in a local kids newspaper that the one program that I felt pretty good about had a deadline of LAST WEEK. ^@&&@^!!!!

I called yesterday and left a message for the coordinator.

This morning I got a call from the coordinator. They've EXTENDED the registration period until May 17th! HALLEUIA!

Next week (after the wedding), I'll be handing in the forms and a check. I am so ecstatic that they've still got space. AND that they're still accepting applications. I found out that the classes are going to have a limit of 10 kids each. So it'll be good for her to really meet the other kids and also get personal attention from the instructors.

No comments: