Thursday, May 25, 2006

What I'm wondering about today

# My parents are in town. This is my Father's first visit to our new house. The house we've been living in for more than a year!

# The Hubs and I are going away for the weekend. Just the TWO of us!

# I'll have to be on 'good' behavior this weekend because we'll be attending a wedding for my MILs side of the family. UGH!

# Will I actually be able to relax or am I going to constantly think about work since I will NOT be brining my laptop with me?

# What the heck was all that on LOST last night? Still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that Desmond didn't leave the hatch for 3 years while the other guy went out. Why was Charlie so snarky faced when he came back from the hatch? How the heck did that chick find Desmond? And was she actually looking for him or just monitoring electromagnetic anomalies? DANG! Too much to deal with!!!!

# Why the heck is my personal desktop SO much faster than my laptop?

# Will we have tons of turbulence on the plane or will it be a smooth ride?

# My husband better have picked a good hotel for us to stay in!

No comments: