Monday, June 5, 2006

New adventure for the Princess

This morning, the Princess started on a new adventure.

Summer school!

She has been bored to tears staying home with me. Being here just with me while I work. Definitely, not fun. But she made the most of it.

We got to the school about 7:50am. Kids slowly were getting dropped off. The younger kids had one parent hanging around waiting for the 'official' start of the day.

This summer school was not being held at the Princess' regular school. This was at a private school down the street from her regular school. So it was going to be something new for her. New teachers. New kids. New environment.

It's only for a month but it'll be great.

For the next two weeks, she'll be in the following classes: (1) Painting (2) It's a Zoo (3) Math (4) Swimming.

Then the following two weeks, she'll be in the following: (1) Dr. Seuss (2) Games & Fitness (3) Cooking (4) Computers!

It's going to be an awesome experience. She was so excited last night and this morning. But turned a little shy this morning when she got there. Once she gets comfy, she'll be great.

I got her in there because THAT is the kind of summer experience that I always dreamed of. Not just staying home. I'm so excited for her. I can't wait to talk to her later on today about all that she did today!

No comments: