Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Then there's the other bump in the road

Yes. There was another bump that we've just finished up with.

The bed thing. The child in our bed thing. The family bed.

My son is now back in his bedroom. Sleeping. Alone.

How did we fix it?

Actually, it's all kudos to my Mom.

When the Hubs and I were having our weekend alone, my Mom put the Bear into his bed. You see, my Mom and Dad like to sit in bed and read and chat at night. So the Bear would NOT be comfortable in the bed with them. They'd end up keeping him up. So that's why my Mom tucked him neatly into his bed.

Once the Hubs and I got back home (after 2 nights in his bedroom), the Hubs tucked the Bear into his bedroom. And that's where he's been since.

I didn't want to mention it sooner because I didn't want to jinx the situation.

But we're all happier. And ALL sleeping better at night.

YEAH!!!!

No comments: