Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Little bit of this

I haven't had a ton to say lately. I think that with work and all, I have been completely brain tired at the end of the day. So my fingers haven't been moving along to create entries as of late. There's stuff going on in my brain (other than work) during the day but it hasn't made its way onto here. OY!

I really like the new coffee lids at Mickey D's. That little flip over top? It actually stays in place when you flip it over!

Had my oil changed at the dealer the other day. And they forgot to reset the oil life guage. Again! I've had my oil changed over there three times. They've managed to forget to reset the thing TWICE!

My car is DIRTY! The road to my son's daycare was being repaved, so we had to use a dirt road for the last two days. I'm thinking of getting it professionally cleaned because it is a big ol' mess!

One of the newer girls at work is annoying me. She's been making comments about getting 'bad' data from my guys. But the source where my guys are getting data is NOT the best. I've been biting my tongue so I don't lash back at her. I don't want to say anything bad and regret it. So hopefully with my last email where I attached a file that was run yesterday for Monday data AND attached a file for Monday that I ran today...it'll show her the discrepancies.

My daughter is tan! This is the most brown she's ever been. At school they've been running through the sprinklers after they eat lunch. She finally told me about this and I sent her off to school with her bathing suit & a towel in her backpack. The other little girls had been changing into their swimsuits to run through the sprinklers and my girl was just running through in her clothes! Silly girl of mine!

We had our first night with our new bed linens and it was NICE! It felt so luxurious in our bed!

I have got to get on the ball and get my daughter signed up for more summer classes. The sessions she is in right now finish up at the end of June. I still have to figure out whta to do with her for July.

But I have to tell you that the FALL session (aka FIRST GRADE) starts August 7th! Yeah!

Summer tv is boring, boring, BORING!

I feel boring, boring, BORING!

I'll find some inspiration to write soon. I will. I know I will!

No comments: