Monday, June 26, 2006

Treasure Hunters...did you watch it?

I watched it and nearly busted a gut with all the laughing I did.

Thankfully I had taped the show so I didn't miss any of the ridiculously funny moments.

Crawling under the rocks. Taking apart piles of sticks. The "logic" used to open the combination on the steel box? HILARIOUS! That hick team really cracked me up.

I didn't much care for that "family" that was outright MEAN to the other teams. Stealing a clue from another team. Outwardly mocking other teams. But this was also the team that 'prayed' before they started another day. Hmmm.....

I can't wait to watch the latest episode here tonight. I will definitely be taping it once more.

Are you going to watch it? Let's see if the Genius Team comes in 2nd to last place again! HA!

--------------------------------------------------

It was even FUNNIER than I thought it would be.

Staying IN the mine for 11 hours?

After being at the Tower Rock for how many hours, they leave to get something to eat? Why didn't they go through "drive-through" on the long trek OUT to Tower Rock?

And that one family that is undercutting the other teams? They created another scene with two other teams. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Anyone who watched it will know what I meant by that.

And the Grad students? Those girls are strong! They picked up their fallen teammate and didn't complain!

But WHY didn't the Air Force team try to cover up that hole they dug up?

LOADS of summer laughs with this show!

No comments: