Monday, June 26, 2006

Plans for the weekend?

Next weekend is 4th of July weekend.

Can you believe it? The year is already almost halfway over.

With the 4th being on a Tuesday, I just got an email from the higher ups that we are 'officially' taking Tuesday AND Monday off.

But guess who is still going to have to work? Yeah. Me.

The only good thing is that I am only going to work for HALF the day. If my guys get their work done on time. That's the only contingent.

But right now I'm waiting to hear from one of our clients if they expect their normal Monday deliverables on Monday or on Wednesday. Hopefully they'll say Wednesday is okay but I think the guys can finish the work up on Monday. I think....

But the Hubs and I are going to have some time away from the kidlings this weekend. My ILs are picking the kids up late Friday afternoon and bringing them home to their house. We'll pick the kids up from their house on Sunday afternoon. The thing is? The Hubs and I are going to drive up there on Saturday morning. Why so early? So we can spend the day at our FAVORITE mall. We're going to walk around leisurely and actually LOOK at things. Then we'll be spending the night at a resort. We'll lounge around the pool and have a nice dinner and then a nice breakfast. That's going to be a treat to ourselves. Woohoo!

Now what are YOU doing for this weekend? Is it going to be a long luxurious and relaxing 4 day weekend? OR a normal weekend, one day back at work, and then another day off?

No comments: