Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The ecstacy of cleaning

Oh the sweet smell of a clean house. There's freshly washed linens on all the beds. I vacuumed. I even swept and wiped down the main level floors. We've got tile on most of it -- hence the wiping.

But tonight? I found the BEST thing ever. Something that'll make me happy for days on end. Weeks on end. Months on end.

This thing will make me happy as I'm actually utilizing it. Immediate gratification.

I can't wait?

The thing I found?

THIS!

Dyson Cyclonic-Action Upright Vacuum with HEPA Filter

Yes. It's a DY-$ON.

I took the plunge. I'll be able to see the amounts of dirt coming out of our carpets. IT'll be great for the dust and dirt. I mean, I do live in the desert. The sand and dust and dirt make there way in no matter WHAT I do. If I purchased a vacuum that requires a bag? I'd be going through a bag once week! So that would NOT be a good investment at all.

And where did I find this? On tv. Yes. On TELEVISION! It was on sale. Sure, I'll have to pay tax, but I'd do that if I went to BB&B or Tar-jay or wherever. I don't even have to pay shipping & handling. I also get it paid in 5 installments! How fabulous-o is that?

Woohoo! I can't wait until it gets delivered!

I'm sure I'll be vacuuming for a couple hours once it gets delivered to my house.

Do you have a DY-$ON? Do you love it? Tell me! Tell me!

No comments: