Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Freaky weather!

I know that most of the nation is experiencing a heat wave. Something you're not used to.

But me? I hate to tell you that a couple days or weeks of heat is nothing. How about 5 or 6 months of 90 - 115 degree weather? That's what I live with. The last couple weeks, it's been 90+ by 8am when I'm driving the Bear to 'school'.

I'm sure there are some of you thinking, then WHY the heck do you live where you live? Because it's where my husband's job is located.

But today? Today? It's an amazing day. It's only supposed to be 80 degrees. EIGHTY DEGREES!

What's even better? Is that it's raining. Not the skimpy rain that we oftentimes get. The steady pitter-patter rain. It's almost 9am right now and it's been raining since 7am! And what's great is that the AC is OFF. I've even got a couple windows open to get some fresh, fresh, FRESH air into this house. The windows that are open ar the ones that are underneath our back patio so we won't get any raindrops in.

To breath none processed air. It's FABULOUS!





The Princess and I decided to take a walk before lunch when it was still sprinkling. She SO enjoys the rain. And the recent storms out here have been violent. Lots of thunder following the many streaks of lightening. NOT the best environment to be playing outside. So I took advantage of the light rain and....

No comments: