Saturday, July 29, 2006

He reminds me again that he's oblivious

We all have those moments when we realize that our spouses are dense to what's going on around them.

You KNOW what I'm talking about right?

Like when you've mentioned that someone's birthday is coming up and that a birthday card needs to be purchased.

Well...here's MY latest hubby foible.

Me: Gosh, next week is the Princess' last week of vacation.

The Hubs looks at me like a deer in headlights.
Husband: What? Next week?

Me: Yes. She starts August 7th.

Husband: She does?

Me: Yes, Sweetie. That's why we went to Meet the Teacher on Monday.

Husband: But I figured she was starting August 14th or 21st.

Me: Uh no. The date is on the family calendar.

Husband: Ohhh....

My husband. He can be so out of touch with the family. He loves us all dearly but MAN!

No comments: