Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Kicking around ideas

Based upon the situation we're now faced with, we may jump ship and make a huge change.

One idea we have on the board is moving. Moving back to my hometown. To be near my family.

PLUS.....my folks will be moving into that house with my sister so....that leaves their current home. They were planning to keep it and rent it out. What's better than to rent to your own family?

I broached the topic with my Mom last night. She and my Dad are happy to hear that it's a possibility. But they need to give us a dollar figure as to what they'd expect in rent. We'll be on a TIGHT budget if we do move out there so the price has to be lower than market rate.

What'll suck is that we'd have to move mid-year. That'll be hard on the Princess since she's in school. But no final decisions have been made. We're still trying to figure out what's happening with the Hubs' boss and what he'll decide to do.

But that option is out there. And it's one that seems to be a good family decision....

No comments: