Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Oh...I've been there!

That's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw one location in tonight's "Treasure Hunters".

Fort Pulaski

I just saw the first group of them walking up to the fort and I knew I'd been there.

"That's in Savannah!"

And sure enough. I was right. Amazing how I remembered that location 12 years after I'd seen it.

As for the rest of the episode so far? Kayte needs to get a life. Stop driving people batty with her dramatics. I'm sure the Miss USA team will figure out the "mirror" clue in no time flat. They are SMART and tough girls.

"Kayte better shut up and let Brad (her Dad) to have time to think...."

That was the BEST quote ever. The Mom said that too.

Another good one was....

"The Air Force...they're like machines."

The only thing I don't like about this show is the HARD sponsor advertising. It's just SO much. But at least its entertaining!

No comments: