Friday, September 29, 2006

And there he found us...

I mentioned that my husband has been out-of-town this week. He came home last night around midnight. He slept in the guest room so as not to wake me. Or the Bear.

He came in to our bedroom this morning and found me and the Bear still sleeping.

I had one of our king-size pillows situated up-down in the middle of the bed. It's a king-size bed. The pillow was to be the "barrier" to keep the kid on the one side of the bed.

This morning? The Hubs found the Bear right next to the king-size pillow. The pillow was to his left. And I was on his right.

Did you catch that? He was on MY side of the barrier. So our king-size bed was not fully being utilized. The kid was on my side. His head on my pillow. His body pressed up right next to mine.

Tonight? I don't know what's going to happen. I think the Hubs is going to take a hard stance and ban the Bear from our bed. It's NOT going to be a pretty sight. But at least the kid got some sleep after being sick. And I did too.

No comments: