Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Separations of late

No. Not me.

I'm SAD that Reece Witherspoon and Ryan Philippe are no longer together. Those two were the "golden" couple. They seemed so happy. They did have that major bump in the road a little while ago but I thought they worked it out. They did get married young. People change. [sigh]

On the other hand, I'm kind of happy that Brit has finally let her man go. I'm not surprised about this latest development. Hopefully, that girl can get herself together and get back in gear. She was looking kind of scuzzy for a bit there. Worn down. She's been working out and even has a new haircut. She looked good on Letterman last night -- but I must say that dress was too short. I do hope she doesn't loose too much money divorcing this guy. Did she have a prenup? I don't remember. I'm also wondering if she was 'waiting' for his album release before cutting him lose. That way he'd have 'his' money. Thoughts?

Anyway....onto a tangent....anyone watch Heros last night? Can you believe that Nikki's son has a 'gift' too? Ha! So what's the list now? The cheerleader, Hiro, Nikki, Nikki's son, the senator, the senator's son, the painter, the cop...and the bad guy. That's 9 of them right? And the comic book was titled "9th Wonder"? I can't wait until next Monday!

No comments: