Friday, January 26, 2007

Budget me budget

I've put myself on a budget people!

Now that the holidays and birthdays are over, I can actually dedicate myself to paying off my bills. My credit card to be specific. My one and only credit card. But it's got a high balance. It got high when I wasn't working. When I was solely a non-professional, stay-at-home Mom.

But now that I'm working? And there are no parties and presents I want to purchase, that high balance is going to go down. Any undedicated money I make - the stuff that's not going to our utilities or my car payment is going to go to the card. YEAH! I am SERIOUSLY going to get control of it by May. And THAT is going to make me so, so happy. I am uncomfortable where that card stands now. It blows my mind that I've got it so high. But I'm on a mission. And hopefully it'll work the way I've planned it out on paper.

No comments: