Friday, February 9, 2007

Another possible positive change?

My husband just told me he's interviewing for a new job.

He's been chatting with these people on the phone for a couple weeks. Now they want to meet him in person! And they're located in California. He's going up to meet the team that last Friday or Saturday in February. He's still waiting to get the travel itinerary.

He forwarded the job description and email he received from them to me as well. It sounds like a great fit. It sounds like a wonderful opportunity for him to grow professionally.

I'm all for it. Why? Because he can still keep his current job while working this new job. It's going to be like mine where I work from home. He'll be able to work from home in the evenings and on weekends. But he'll find out more details when he meets up with them in a couple weeks. I'm crossing my fingers and toes. And of course I'll let you know if it turns out the way we're hoping.

No comments: