Sunday, February 25, 2007

If it happens then it'll be a positive change

The Hubs and I discussed the job offer. And it's a good offer.

The next step will be to get his current boss' okay. Then the company's okay. Then the new job, which will run alongside his current job, will start in August. Yes. That's SIX months away. It's quite a long time for "things" to happen. For obstacles to crop up. So I'm TRYING to temper my excitement.

The offer? It'll allow us to move back near my folks! And I wasn't even thinking about that. The Hubs actually brought it up after he gave me all the information about the offer. WOW! That comment surprised me. I wasn't expecting him to say something like that at all. I thought he'd just want to move back closer to HIS family. But no! He said if the job develops nicely then we'll seriously make plans to move Summer 2008. YEAH!

So I'm thrilled at the outlook. There are some milestones he'll have to get through but once he gets past those two initial approvals? It'll be gravy. All he'll have to do is get preliminary work organized and get things ready for August. AUGUST! God! That's such a long time away.

I'll be keeping my fingers & toes crossed!

No comments: