Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Already spaghetti?

No. I'm not talking Italian. I'm talking that it's ALREADY the end of the school year.

Seriously. I'm not joking. Actually today is the last day of school for the Princess. I don't consider tomorrow's Pool/Park day extravaganza a school day. It's a morning of partying with her friends. Ay-yay-yay!

So she'll be on summer break as of Thursday morning. Thank goodness we leave early to visit my family on Friday morning. And Monday? She starts at the YMCA! So she's got NO real break between activities. Thank goodness. She'd drive me batty for sure. She gets bored staying at home ONE DAY with me. Because I'm stuck on the computer ---- with my work-at-home gig. Which actually translates in 10-14 hours of work since the computer is right there instead of a normal 8 hour day that a lot of people are able to get by with.

But can you believe it? SUMMER! Tomorrow? Halleluia for the YMCA and their 3 month program. I'll get by this year without getting too frazzled by my girl. Whew!

No comments: