Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Car talk

Me: Babe, how was your day?
Princess: It was good Mommy.
Me: Did Daddy pack enough for lunch?
Princess: Yes...
Me: You had your sandwich, your apple, and..."
Princess: Ugh. He packed something else too.
Me: Oh yeah? Was it yucky?
Princess: I thought it was raisins but it wasn't. But I ate it. [sigh]
Me: What was it?
Princess: It was a chocolate CHIP granola bar. I thought it was oatmeal raisin!
Me: Oh boy. I'm sure you were disappointed that it wasn't oatmeal raisin.
Princess: I was! Why did Daddy pack that?
Me: Daddy probably wanted to change up what you normally get. He probably thought it would be a good surprise!
Princess: That SILLY Daddy!

Yes. My daughter was complaining (pretending to be complain) that the Hubs packed a chocolate chip granola bar instead of the regular oatmeal raisin granola bar. Like what kid would complain eating a little bit of chocolate during the day? MY kid. She's crazy.

No comments: