Monday, September 10, 2007

I was covered!

Last night the Hubs and I got hot-n-heavy. I don't normally discuss our moments of intimacy. I'm private for the most part. But the moment that initiated last night's event actually was from Saturday. The day we went to the wedding?

BEFORE the wedding, we drove up to the mall to pick up the Hubs pants that were tailored. His birthday present from H### Boss. They were a handful of cash but he deserves them. They look GOOD on his keister too! [insert wolf whistle sound here]

Anyway, we ended up grabbing a couple pretzels and lemonades and sat down to chow down. The kids were still in their casual clothes, while the Hubs and I were dressed in our outfits. I knew the kids would be more comfy in shorts and tshirts on the 1.5 hour drive up. I wasn't sure if they'd eat snacks in the car during the drive and I was NOT going to take any chances. So casual clothes for them. ANYWAY, so while the kids munched on their pretzels, the Hubs and I stood on opposite ends of the bench drinking our lemonades. And he was LOOKING at me.
Me: What's wrong?
Hubs: You look really nice in that dress. [said with a twinkle in his eyes]
Me: Thanks Sweetie. I thought it would be nice.
Hubs: Yes. It accentuates your assets really well. [said with a naughty boy look]
Me: What?
Hubs: Yes. Your ASSETS. We're going to have fun when we get home.
Apparently, my dress spotlighted my breasts. I was covered up! It was a black & white print dress with short cap sleeves, an empire waist, with a back bow and draped down to the top portion of my calves. The top portion criss-crossed and made a v neckline. Covered & conservative. But I guess my push-up bra and that peek of breast was enough to get the Hubs attention. And although we were both TOO tired to do anything on Saturday, he cornered me last night. Ha!
Me: So that dress really got your attention?
Hubs: Uh-yeah! You definitely got my attention.
Me: That's too funny.
Hubs: I'm sure people were gabbing about it after we left.
Me: What are you talking about?
Hubs: I'm SURE my Mom and my Sister discussed it after we left.
Me: What? You think they were discussing my boobs?
Hubs: Definitely!
Me: But I was covered up! Your sister wore that tank dress that only went to her mid-thigh! SHE is the one who was dressed inappropriately for the wedding!
Hubs: You weren't dressed inappropriately. It's just that your breasts were really center stage -- even though you were covered up. You looked really nice.
Me: Thanks Sweetie. I just think it's funny that my breasts would be a topic of discussion for your sister & Mom.
I had no idea that a push-up bra and a dress would result in so much discussion and get my husband riled up. I guess I know how to entice him when I want, eh?

No comments: