Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am disgusted!

I can't believe those people voted Kae off last night. CHICKEN-SHITS!

She is the BEST person on that show. She left with such class. That last statement she made was so eloquent and inspiring. Do those chicks on the black team know what they've lost? Even Ali was sad to have Kae be voted off!

I have to say that I don't like the way this season has developed. Not at all. I would love to still to watch Kae and Phil and Jim and Ryan. I seriously dislike the fact that people like Julie, Hollie, and Isabeau are still on the show. Thankfully, Bryan is still on the show. He and Nicole are the only ones who are left that still have some sense of self. To work on themselves and that's it. This is the only reason I'll still continue to watch. If those two get voted off? I will NOT continue to watch.

And the last portion of the show with Kae being weighed in? She looks HOT! She is totally so, so, so TINY! I loved it when Bob came running in and gave her the biggest hug ever. Did you see her arms? She doesn't have any extra skin flab at all. You'd never know that she was ever overweight. 39% of her original body weight? Amazing! And she's got 4 more weeks left to continue to work on herself. She is amazing. She's humble. She works out hard. I love her smile and her spirit. Those 3 gals on the black team don't have it.

We're going to miss you KAE!

No comments: