Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm sad this week

This is a hard week for me each year. This is the week that I lost my first baby. I had an OB that I liked. I had my first official OB appt that "verifies" the pregnancy.

I had a couple weeks of joy. But then I started to spot. And within 5 days time, I lost the baby.

The Hubs and I never told anyone when it happened. I just told 2 of my sisters about it last Christmas. No one else in my family knows about it. My sisters are sworn to secrecy. No one at all knows on the Hubs side of the family. I guess that's why when we were 3 months pregnant with the Princess and told his family that I still hold my MILs words against her. "Was it an accident?"

But yes...My heart is a little sad this week. 8 years ago, I lost my first little blessing.

No comments: