Monday, November 5, 2007

They don't know I'm a b@&%^

I'm in a situation. A situation where I can't really tell you all the details. I would love to. But I can't. Confidential crap and all. But the thing is? These people that I'm up against? They only know the ONE side of me. I am a honest person. I am a fair person. I am an ethical person. I am totally driven, but I keep my cool. But that's how all people I think SHOULD be in a professional environment and I can't stand when people are NONE of these things.

What people oftentimes don't realize is that what they see in front of them isn't necessarily what they get. When people are on my good side? They get the positive side of me. But get on my badside? You get the BITCH, which is the me that lies just below the surface. It's a side of myself that I control....because you can't go through life being horrible to everyone. Only the folks who do me wrong, get the shitty side. And the situation that I'm in? These people don't know that I am a total bitch when I have to be. I can curse as harshly as any sailor. I can stand toe-to-toe yelling with people. You want to fight? I'm not afraid to. And even if a decision is made against me (which would be insane)? At least I've dealt with the situation with honor and stayed ethical. I can't say the same for the rest of you....

No comments: