Friday, January 4, 2008

Mid-day movie date

As today is the last day of the Princess' vacation with me alone, we celebrated it with a mid-day date to the movie theater. We entered the new theater within 10 minutes of the movie's start. And what movie did we watch? Enchanted.

It was actually very enjoyable. Surprised me a bit. But the Princess laughed quite a bit. Covered her eyes a little too (during the kissing scenes). It was nice to see Disney have a movie with not much sassy behavior. I don't like to watch movies where the kids are sassy (i.e. Lilo & Stitch). This movie passes with flying colors!

Since this theater is very expensive, I decided to bring our own bag of popcorn and cookies. We did purchase ICEEs and hot dogs since it was lunchtime, but I wasn't going to spend any more for the additional snacks that I knew the Princess and I would want to nibble on.

It was nice just sitting there with my girl eating and laughing together. A nice way to spend our last full day alone together before the regular schedule begins next week.

What did you do on your child's last day of vacation?

No comments: