Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another beautiful day out

Today I wasn't sure what I was going to do.

Actually, there was one thing I HAD to do today. A conference call. I had to have a call with the lady that I would be working with. There are a handful of other people in the company but she is my main contact. The call was a 7am -- it was 10am for her. She gave me an overview of the company. We discussed the type of tools they utilize. She gave me the rundown of everyone on staff and what they do. It was a good call. I learned quite a bit. I have quite a bit more to learn. But it's all good. I think I'll like doing what I'm doing because once I'm trained on everything....I'll be able to fit in the work at whatever time during the day I'm able to. 6am? Okay. 3pm? Okay. 11pm? Okay. Just as long as things get accomplished and I'm providing what's needed to the other team members. Everyone is virtual. So it's going to be REALLY nice.

The call ended at 8:30am and the whole day was ahead of us. What to do? What to do? We ate breakfast. Then I cleaned the bathrooms. But what next? I decided to wash, vacuum, and do some minor detailing on my car. And the Princess came outside with me. She played. I cleaned. My car is now spiffy. I came inside as the Hubs was making the grocery list. He was going to the grocery store after he ate lunch. And I thought....why not wash HIS car?**

So that's what I did. He went to the grocery store and I washed his car as the kidlings played outside. I actually had the Princess help me out a little bit. She wet down and rinsed the car. I actually had to wash his car twice. The first time was to get the major film of filth off. The second time was to get into the knicks and grooves and get the stuck-on stuff off. The tire covers? THOSE were a disaster! And now? His vehicle is also clean. YEAH!

It's now 2:30pm and both our vehicles are spiffy. The kidlings are now playing outside with the 2 kids (a boy and girl) across the street and the one little boy who lives next door to these kids. Once I finish my lunch (yes...I'm finally eating my lunch at 2:30pm), I'll go outside again. What can I say? It's a BEAUTIFUL day....and I'm wearing shorts and a tank top.

** Note: He takes my car for errands and any weekend driving

No comments: