Monday, May 19, 2008

We're both looking now

The Hubs and I talked over the weekend and we've decided that I should also look for a full-time job in San Diego.

He's got some good prospects going for a new job but we both want to move out there as soon as possible. We want the ball going for both of us so we can make this happen. Whichever one of us finds a new job first then that person will move out there. This person will start the new job, then also find a rental place for us in the school district we want the kids in.

The person who stays here at home will get the house ready for sale. Get it all clean. Super clean. Then we'll get it on the market.

It's a big decision. A big move for us. But we're both anxious to get to where we want to be. So that's why I ended up sending out my resume out to at least 10 places yesterday. Hopefully I'll continue to find potential jobs that I'm qualified for and end up with a good position.

We're hopeful. We'll see what happens.

No comments: