Monday, July 7, 2008

We're home

We're back safe and sound.

We actually arrived home yesterday evening.

The Hubs went to work like normal today. The kids had swim class. I had to catch up on work. BUSY day. We're all still tired. I konked out on the couch after dinner for about 20 minutes. I didn't realize it but the Bear konked out on the other side of the couch pillow that I was on.

We did a lot for us. We spent time at the park the morning before I had my interview. We spent the 4th at my sister's house. BIG family gathering -- our side and my BILs side of the family. We had about 24 people there. LOTS of food. The next day we went to the Del Mar Faire. Then we drove home. Those are the highlights -- more to come in the next day or so. It's already 11pm and I need to head off to sleep.

No comments: