Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hold me...we're on the verge...

Tomorrow is Friday. Yeah!

But starting tomorrow afternoon, the kids won't have school for ten days. TEN DAYS.

Are we going to vacation? No. The school is closed for Fall Break. I didn't say Winter Break. I didn't say Spring Break. Yes. The kids have next week off for FALL BREAK.

So do you feel my pain? What the heck am I going to do with them for 5 days while the Hubs is at work? I mean, I still have to get my online job stuff done. ARGH!

What's nice though is that our neighborhood school is also having next week off. Our school schedules finally are in synch. I think I'm going to send my girl over to the neighbor's house at least once. But man, I am ill prepared for both of the kiddos to be with me all week.

[sigh]

Now do your kids have Fall Break?

No comments: