Sunday, November 30, 2008

NaBloPoMo - Entry 30

We're home safe and sound.

The kids are asleep. Tired I'm sure from all the late nights they've been keeping. We haven't been putting them to bed a their regular time. Uh...they've been in bed between 10pm-11pm each night. Totally uncharacteristic of us when we travel but wefelt okay about it this visit. Especially since we weren't obligated to be anywhere. We didn't have anywhere that we planned to go. Just slept in late every morning.

The ride home was uneventful. The kids and I all fell asleep for a little bit. We left by about 10:30am and got home before 5:30pm.

I checked my emails from work and I've got at least 50 things I need to take care of tomorrow. But I'm not reading anything until tomorrow. This was the first fully relaxing 5 days away that I've had in years. No stress. No fuss. Relaxing...

How was YOUR holiday weekend?

No comments: