Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You better watch out

You better not cry

Better not pout

I'm telling you why...

My sister is coming to town! My sister is coming to town!

Yes!

Sis#2, Jello and their 3 kids (Mickey, Kay, & Theo) will be swinging on by around mid-day. What time that actually equates to is up in the air. But I figure sometime after 12-noon. Ya see, they are early birds when it comes to traveling. If they head out for a destination, it's not uncommon for them to leave their house at midnight or 3am. Depends on their destination. The Hubs is always flabbergasted when he finds out their departure time. And they DRIVE places. All together. Mammoth. San Francisco. But the thing is? Sis#2 loves to drive in the open road, so she switches out with Jello. Whereas me? I let the Hubs drive.

But they'll be here today. I'm headed to the grocery store for supplies. Food. AH!!!!

No comments: