Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to school

Who else is doing the "happy dance" this morning?

Me. Me. ME!!!!

The kids are chilling out for a few minutes. I'll be driving them to school in a bit. They're both dressed. They've both got their socks on. Their lunchbags and backpacks are packed. They each have their jackets next to them.

It's not like I don't like them here. It's more of the fact that when I have to work, I feel gulty that I'm not focusing on them. [sigh]

Now that they're going back to school? I know that they're with their buddies. That they're with their teachers who are enriching their minds. Keeping them occupied. Making their day fun and full of activity.

Me? I'm going to be relishing in drinking a hot cup of coffee in its entirety without being interrupted. Then? I'm going to tackle the 50+ emails I've received since Friday. ARGH!

No comments: